Student Status? Change to Visa Waiver Status while in US

Yes you can travel in the US after your F-1 student visa expires – if you prepare carefully. We recently received an inquiry from a young student finishing up her studies at a University of California campus who was from a European country. Her student status was about to expire. Although she knew she had… Read more »

Switching from H-1B to F-1 visa status

We recently were informed of a young soon-to-be graduate student who quit her H-1B job in June while waiting for her change of status application to be approved for a start date in graduate school in September of that year. USCIS issued her a Request for Evidence asking for her most recent paycheck stubs. Current… Read more »