What is an L-1 visa? How do I know if I qualify?

If you have been employed continuously for at least one out of the last three years by a foreign company related in ownership to a U.S. company (parent, branch, affiliate or subsidiary), you may qualify for the L-1 visa.  This one-year of continuous employment must have been served outside of the United States.  However, under… Read more »